It’s heartening to see much-anticipated events and food bazaars come back to life this past month, with the Geylang Serai Hari Raya Bazaar still ongoing and various Pasar Malams springing up all over the island.
As for you Westies, if you’ve been waiting for news for a Pasar Malam near you, the wait is over! We’re here to tell you that a Pasar Malam will be coming your way very soon this June 2022! The Jurong East Pasar Malam will be happening from 1st-15th June 2022 and will be located at Jurong East Block 253.
Currently, there’s still no news as to how big the Pasar Malam will be and how many stalls will be set up, but judging from the other Pasar Malams in Singapore that are ongoing, we can expect the usual likes of Ramly Burger, Sweet Potato Balls, Sharks Fin Soup, assorted fried goodies, Thai Milk Tea, Kebabs, as well as other homeware goods, furniture, knick knacks, apparel and more.
As of now, the Pasar Malams that are ongoing or coming soon in Singapore are as follows:
- Clementi Central Blk 449 (Now-3rd May 2022)
- Punggol MRT & Bus Interchange (Now-2nd May 2022)
- Tampines Blk 836 (7th-22nd May 2022)
- Tanjong Pagar Plaza (9th-13th May, 16th-20th May, 23rd-27th May 2022)
- Bedok Central (3rd-22nd May 2022)
- Tampines MRT (28th May-16th June 2022)
- Jurong East Blk 253 (1st-15th June 2022)
- Sengkang MRT (18th June-3rd July 2022)
Dates: 1st-15th June 2022
Address: 253 Jurong East Street 24, Singapore 600253