Have an air fryer but don’t know what to make in it? Expand your repertoire of air fryer recipes with one of these fun and simple TikTok recipes that can all be done with just your air fryer!
1. Soft-boiled Eggs
Pinterest: Kudos Kitchen by Renee
Making eggs in an air fryer?! Sounds implausible, but you can indeed make perfect and fool-proof “kopitiam eggs” in your air fryer! Skip the fuss of having to time your eggs perfectly and risk over/under boiling them simply by popping them in the air fryer.
Reply to @simonhtz83 this one is magic too haha. #sg #fypsg #foryou #foodie #lifehacks #airfryer #healthy #fyp
To make these air fryer eggs, simply take your desired number of eggs straight from the fridge and put them in the air fryer. Set your air fryer at 100℃ for 11 minutes and let the air fryer do the work! Once it’s done, you just have to crack your perfectly soft boiled eggs into a bowl and there you have it—a delicious and easy breakfast!
2. Milo Lava Cake
Image Credit: TheZongHan
Singapore’s favourite beverage gets a revamp in this Milo Lava Cake recipe that you can make entirely in your air fryer! Make this Milo Lava Cake in a jiffy with just a few simple ingredients:
- 4 tablespoons Milo powder
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1-2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
Ep 11 of Might be nice? Air Fryer Milo Lava Cake 🧁 #sgtiktok #tiktoksg #tiktokfood #tiktokfoodie #easyrecipe #dessert #cake #whattoeat #fyp
You don’t even need an oven to make this lava cake, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Preheat your air fryer to 200℃ for 3 minutes
- Mix Milo, flour and sugar together until well combined
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well
- Transfer the mixture into an oven-safe ramekin that has been greased and lined with parchment paper
- Let it bake in the air fryer at 200℃ for about 8-10 minutes
- Once it’s done, let it cool and then it’s ready to eat!
3. Crispy Kale Chips
Want a tasty snack without all the nasty calories? Here’s a quick recipe for you! Try making these Crispy Kale Chips in your air fryer for an easy and healthy midday snack!
Reposting how to make Crispy Ranch Kale Chips for my new followers #kalechips #kale #airfryer #healthyrecipes
- Wash the kale leaves and dry them thoroughly with paper towels/a clean cloth
- Rip/cut the kale into rough bite-sized pieces, discarding the thick middle stem
- Coat the pieces lightly in oil, making sure each piece has a thin layer of oil
- Season with a good pinch of salt and pepper
- Optional: add your favourite seasoning powder for extra flavour and oomph
- Place the leaves in the air fryer in a single layer (cover with a thin wire rack to prevent them from flying around)
- Air fry the kale at 190℃ for 4-5 minutes, shaking them halfway through cooking
- Once they’re nice and crispy, they’re ready to eat! Feel free to season them again once they come out of the air fryer as you deem fit.
4. Breakfast Sandwich
Always rushing to leave the house? You won’t ever have to skip the most important meal of the day with this easy and quick air fryer Breakfast Sandwich!
To make a simple open-faced breakfast sandwich with egg and bacon, you don’t even have to turn on the stove—all you have to do is:
- Place a slice of your favorite kind of bread into the air fryer
- Carefully crack an egg onto the slice of bread
- Place a strip (or two) of raw bacon on top of the egg
- Optional: add salt and pepper to taste
- Set the air fryer at 180℃ for 7 minutes, and there you go—a hearty breakfast you can take on the go!
5. Pasta Chips
Image Credit: Feel Good Foodie
Pasta chips are the new potato chips! Have your pasta as a yummy snack with this air fryer Pasta Chips recipe!
If you’re planning on a movie night with your friends (or by yourself), this is a perfect snack for sharing; all you have to do is:
- Boil and drain the pasta (non-noodle variety) according to the package instructions
- Season with olive oil, your favourite powdered seasoning (eg. garlic, parmesan, italian, onion) and mix well
- Pop them in the air fryer at 200℃ for 10 minutes, stirring halfway
- Have them with your favourite dip or even some pasta sauce!
6. Crispy Rice
Image Credit: Lovely Delites
Us Asians can’t do without rice, so here’s a recipe for Crispy Rice to take your rice game to the next level! These Crispy Rice squares make for a perfect base to make your own DIY “sushi” bites, spread with various sauces/dips or just to eat plain as a snack!
Reply to @beagledaddd23 How to make Air Fryer Crispy Rice with Salmon and Cream Cheese #crispyrice #airfryerrecipes #tiktokpartner #learnontiktok
To make them, all you have to do is:
- Cook rice as you would normally (or use your leftover overnight rice!)
- In a mixing bowl, add the rice, olive oil, cane sugar and mix until well combined
- Add the rice into a dish, pressing it down until you get a compact, even layer of rice
- Place the dish in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour, or until the rice is cold and firm to touch
- Cut the rice into equal, bite-sized squares
- Place the rice squares into the air fryer on a piece of parchment paper, air frying at 180℃ for 20 minutes
- Have the Crispy Rice as a snack on its own or with your favourite toppings like avocado, smoked salmon, cream cheese and more!
Now that you have all these air fryer recipes in your arsenal, all that’s left to do is go forth and make them in your trusty air fryer! If you don’t already have an air fryer in your kitchen, consider getting one of these:
1. EuropAce 3.2L Air Fryer
This EuropAce 3.2L Air Fryer (from $44.90) is equipped with a large 1kg cooking capacity, and a 3.2L basket capacity. Enjoy 3D circulation around the internal cavity, as well as non-stick coating for quick and effective cooking. The air fryer comes with a single food basket and food pan; as well as a 30-minute timer and 80℃-200℃ temperature setting.
Get it on Shopee here.
EuropAce 3.2L Air Fryer from Shopee from $44.90
2. Mayer 3L MMAF3000 Air Fryer
Stylish and elegant, the Mayer 3L MMAF3000 Air Fryer ($59; UP $99) will make for a pretty and functional addition to your kitchen. This air fryer is equipped with an automatic, cut-off switch, overheating protection, 30-minute timer and 80℃-200℃ temperature setting and more. It also comes in beautiful pastel colours like pink and mint.
Get it on Shopee here.
Mayer 3L MMAF3000 Air Fryer from Shopee at $59
3. PowerPac Digital Air Fryer
The PowerPac Digital Air Fryer (from $49.90; UP $69.90) comes in various sizes to suit every individual’s cooking needs and capacity, from as small as 2.2L to an extra large 8L capacity model. Equipped with a hot air flow system, high speed hot air circulation, overheating protection and more, this air fryer is sure to be a staple in any kitchen.
Get it on Shopee here.
PowerPac Digital Air Fryer from Shopee from $49.90