We were scrolling through Instagram last week and we came across this beautiful creation:
These beautiful flower cookies are the masterpiece of Sydney-based lifestyle influencer, TaraMilkTea (@taramilktea on Instagram)! Hence we thought, more people should know about this so that they can “up” their quarantine baking game!
You will need:
– 1 cup butter
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 3 cups flour
– 2 teaspoon baking powder
(The list goes on and you may add any flowers that you like, as long as they are edible!)
1) Combine butter and sugar together in a mixer until fluffy
2) Add in egg and vanilla and continue mixing.
3) Add in flour and baking powder and continue mixing.
4) Using a rolling pin, flatten out your cookie dough.
5) Cut your cookie into desired shape with a cookie cutter and decorate your cookie dough with flowers!
6) Send your beautiful cookies into the oven and you’re good to go!