Want to shop sustainable home and lifestyle products? Head down to GREEN-HOUSE, Singapore’s first-ever immersive shopping experience with over 40 sustainability-focused homegrown brands!
Brought to you by Pass It On, GREEN-HOUSE aims to promote sustainable and eco-friendly shopping experiences for the modern shopper.
What’s cool about this event is that they’ve curated a selection of sustainable local brands whose products will be styled tastefully into the entire shophouse! Imagine stepping into your friend’s Instagrammable house, where everything you see around you can be bought! Held in a series of gorgeous 1920s conservation shophouses, you’ll find unique names like Clean Folks Club, Esse, Gold & Behold, Morning and so much more!
You’ll find anything from food, plants, dishware, apparel, lifestyle items and more at the event. Morning, a homegrown coffee technology company, will also be doling out free cups of coffee made with their state-of-the-art coffee capsule machines during the event!
Mahjong Coasters by Brambe
Punch Needlework by With Autumn
Upcycled Bottle Holder by G R A Y E
Modern Kintsugi by GOLD & BEHOLD
There will also be various workshops (from $35-$118) held throughout the two-day event, where you can learn various useful sustainability tips and tricks, such as how to upcycle, compost, mend, create and more! Workshop highlights include:
- Upcycled Mahjong Coasters by Brambe (23rd July 2022, 10.30am-12pm)
- Make your own “Fa Cai” or “Hong Zhong” mahjong tile-inspired coasters in various colours and styles (marbling or terrazzo) by repurposing waste
- Weave a Pocket! by Natalia Weaves (23rd July 2022, 12.30pm-2pm & 2.30pm-4pm)
- Learn how to weave unique fabric squares that you can use to jazz up items like tote bags, cushions and more
- Punch Needle Iron-on Patch by With Autumn (24th July 2022, 2.30pm-4pm)
- Create textured and fluffy textures with a punch needle and turn them into iron-on patches
- Modern Kintsugi by Gold & Behold(24th July 2022, 10.30am-12pm)
- Get introduced to The Healing Art of Modern Kintsugi and create a precious new piece using broken pottery
For more information on the workshops available and to sign up for your tickets, see here.
Moreover, in support of a cashless and paperless shopping experience, pay for your purchases in 3 installments using ShopBack PayLater at GREEN-HOUSE via the ShopBack app and receive $12 off your purchases when you spend a minimum of $80!
Dates: 23rd-24th July 2022
Address: Figment: Embassy House, Singapore 398535
Opening Hours: 10am-6pm daily