It was recently announced that phase 2 of post-circuit breaker will begin on 19 June 2020. This means all sports facilities will be allowed to reopen again with strict social distancing measures implemented!
While we are all excited to be able to use these facilities again, let’s take a look at the new measures that have been implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic!
1. Swimming Complexes
- Training and competitions pools will be open from 0630 – 2130hrs
- 0630 – 0845hrs time slot reserved for seniors 60 years and above for lap swim
- 0900 – 1800hrs time slot reserved for swim lessons and aqua programmes
- 1830 – 2130hrs time slot open to general public for lap swim (Selected pools – Our Tampines Hub, Seng Kang, Yio Chu Kang, Kallang Basin & Jurong Lake – will open till 0030hrs)
- Please book a 60-min time slot before visiting via ActiveSG App / website
- All ActiveSG stadiums will be open from 0700-2130H
- No booking of time slot required
4. Other Sports Facilities
- Badminton, table tennis and tennis facilities will be open from 0700-2200H
- To ensure safety of all patrons, a maximum of 4 players are allowed for each court/table at any one time
- Players will be informed to leave after their 50-minutes time slot. For better playing experience, booking a 2-hour time slot is advised.
- Selected programmes will resume with a limited class size of 5 people
- Physical distancing of 2 metres(2 arms-length) should be observed while exercising and playing sports
- Physical distancing of 3 metres(3 arms-length) is required for indoor high intensity or high movement exercise classes
- Activities catered for senior citizens will resume, limited to activities that can be done individually, with no sharing of equipment.
Let’s observe safety and personal hygiene while we shed those extra pounds!