Singapore Zoo’s new Staycation in the Wild truly takes the cake for being the most unique and adventurous staycation experience there is.
The Staycation in the Wild ($1,499/night; UP $2000/night) is just like the name suggests: a 2D1N staycation in the wilderness of Singapore Zoo, complete with views of the serene Upper Seletar Reservoir, tours to see the Asian elephants, white rhinoceros feeding sessions and more.
While prices for this staycation are pretty steep, it promises to be an experience of a lifetime. Accommodations are pretty sweet too, considering you won’t have to worry about being eaten alive by mosquitoes and or other insects in the wild as you’ll be safe in the comfort of your fully air-conditioned dome tent.
This staycation can accommodate up to 4 people, and the package includes:
- 2D1N stay by the Pavillion by the Lake in Singapore Zoo
- Park admission to Singapore Zoo
- Fully air-conditioned dome tent with 2 double beds (additional fan provided)
- Breakfast and dinner at Forest Lodge
- Private guided tours & feeding sessions/animal encounters
- Reserved seating at the Splash Safari live show
- Visit to Rainforest Lumina
The staycation will be available from 16th December 2021 to 19th March 2022 on select dates only, and the entire programme runs from 1pm till 10am the next day. If this Staycation in the Wild is up your alley, make sure to secure your slot early as there are only 3 tents available per night. For more details on the full itinerary of the staycation, see here and you can book your stay here (SingapoRediscovers Vouchers are not valid for this staycation).
Dates: 16th December 2021-19th March 2022
Address: 80 Mandai Lake Road, Singapore 729826