If you’re an Eastie, you’ll be glad to hear that a Pasar Malam is coming back to the Tampines area, and this time it’ll be held outside Tampines MRT! The tentage and stalls are currently being set up outside Tampines MRT, and the Pasar Malam itself is expected to start operations in August, from 1st to 30th August 2022.
Since the space allocated for the Pasar Malam is quite large, you can expect quite a variety of stalls that’ll be selling food, wares and more. For food, you can expect the usual line-up of favourites like Ramly Burger, Taiwanese fried snacks, Thai milk tea, kebabs, sweet potato balls, okonomiyaki, takoyaki and many more!
Other Pasar Malams that are happening in Singapore from July till August are as follows:
- Punggol MRT Station (Now-10th July 2022)
- West Mall (Now-13th July 2022)
- Jurong East Blk 253 (Now-15th July 2022)
- Bukit Panjang Blk 259 (Now-17th July 2022)
- Simei MRT Station (Now-19th July 2022)
- Choa Chu Kang, Sunshine Place (Now-24th July 2022)
- Yishun Blk 425 (9th July-26th July 2022)
- Hougang MRT Station (21st July-5th August 2022)
Dates: 1st-30th August 2022
Address: 20 Tampines Central 1, Singapore 529538