Pasar Malams are coming back in full force this month, with the very first of them opening up at Punggol MRT.
If you live in the central area, don’t worry—you won’t be left out of the fun. The Pasar Malam is coming to you this weekend from 9th-24th April! The Ang Mo Kio Pasar Malam will be held in front of blocks 704, 705, 709 and 712A at Ang Mo Kio Ave 6. We don’t have the full line-up of stalls that will be present at the Pasar Malam, but you can expect crowd favourites like Ramly Burger, Thai beverages, “shark’s fin” soup, various fried snacks, kebabs and many more!
Currently, the Pasar Malams that are happening from now till July 2022 include:
- Ang Mo Kio Central (9th-24th April 2022)
- Clementi Central Blk 449 (13th April-3rd May 2022)
- Punggol MRT & Bus Interchange (17th April-2nd May 2022)
- Tampines Blk 826 (7th-22nd May 2022)
- Tanjong Pagar Plaza (9th-13th May, 16th-20th May, 23rd-27th May 2022)
- Tampines MRT (28th May-16th June 2022)
- Sengkang MRT 18th June-3rd July 2022)
Dates: 9th-24th April 2022
Address: Ang Mo Kio Avenue 6, Singapore 560712