West side best side? This August 2023, Jurong Point will be having a mega Feastival Fair: a street food festival featuring over 20 stalls, live performances and demonstrations, food challenges and weekly lucky draws!
Sample street food from all over the world
Image Credits: Brand Cellar
There will be food vendors offering eats from Korea, Japan, China, Thailand, Malaysia and the US! With over 20 different stalls to choose from, you’ll be spoilt for choice. Highlights to look out for include:
- viral Korean-style Cheese Coin Bread by 2Ninja 1Fatty, with its signature super stretchy cheese pull
- novel UFO-shaped burgers by Rosti Haus
- customisable mala on-the-go cups with various soup bases and ingredients from Mala Cup
- famous sticky-sweet cinnamon rolls by Cinnabon
- American-style smash burgers from AJ’s Burger
- handmade chewy mochi snowballs by Xiao Gege
- and many more!
Exciting events, performances & activities
Image Credit: Flickr
Image Credit: Unsplash
Aside from all the feasting, there’ll also be plenty to watch and do at the festival, with live weekend performances, demonstrations and food challenges. These include:
- Taiko drum performances by Hibikiya Group
- Modern LED drum shows
- Tuna slicing demonstrations by Don Don Donki
- “Dancing Noodle” performances by HaiDiLao
- Spicy Noodle Eating Challenges
These events will be happening on the weekends, on 2nd-3rd and 9th-10th September 2023.
Win over $20,000 worth of prizes
Spend at least $30 in a single receipt and be entitled to lucky draw chances for the Weekly Draw. Prizes up for grabs include the latest iPhone Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5, OSIM uDream Pro Well-Being Chair, and e-vouchers worth $1,500.
Dates: 28th August till 10th September 2023
Address: Jurong Point, 1 Jurong West Central 2, Singapore 648886
Opening Hours: TBA