You’ve seen Singapore Zoo’s Staycation in the Wild, where you get to embrace the wild side with a sleepover in Singapore Zoo—but if that’s a little too wild for you, why not try something a little more tame?
Night Safari’s Evening in the Wild: Christmas Jamboree is a perfect option for those of you who still want a taste of the wilderness but still prefer to sleep in your own bed. Evening in the Wild lets you dine among the wild animals of the Night Safari in full view of the picturesque Seletar Reservoir.
The highlight of this experience has undoubtedly got to be the fact that you’ll be dining in a gorgeous and fully decorated teepee! The luxurious dinner package goes for $299.60/pax and includes:
- Admission to Night Safari
- Private Chartered Tram through Night Safari
- Exclusive animal encounters with animal ambassadors
- Gourmet 4-course curated dinner in teepee, including wine pairing
- Complimentary gift
- Complimentary parking coupon